Friday, September 11, 2009

Lately Life's Been Crazy!

Hey Guys,
I haven't been taking as many pictures on my own as I would like to, it really seems I don't study as much as I want too either! Wait I take that back, as much as I should! I work a lot! When I am not at Idlewild working taking pictures I am babysitting. Although I do have a little free time when I have it I enjoy it and don't do school work or take pictures like I probably should! So recently I have found myself trying to take pictures when I can, now I need pictures more and more for class! So most of my pics are of the kids I babysit or of Idlewild Park! :) I picked 3 pictures I liked... 2 pictures are of one of the kids I babysit. I think this little girl might grow up and be a model one day. She sees a camera and she always has a smile on! She is really easy to take pictures of, but I think most kids are, because they are just so adorable how could a picture turn out bad? The last picture is of a Ferris wheel, but its not the way most people see Ferris wheels when at amusement parks! It is dark and gloomy which is why I think I like this picture so much! Well I hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment